Dec 09, 2019
Entrepreneurship Major - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Please see the UNLV Lee Business School web page at www.business.unlv.edu for information about department programs, faculty and facilities.
Please see advising information at the UNLV Lee Business School Undergraduate Advising at www.business.unlv.edu/advising.
Institution - Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities www.nwccu.org
Program - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business www.aacsb.edu/
- Recognize, analyze, and construct feasible concepts within small business and entrepreneurial environments.
- Propose plans to gather and organize resources to address evolving opportunity and the ongoing reassessment of needs as the context changes over time.
- Propose appropriate plans for funding the startup and continued operations of an organization.
- Develop an operations strategy, involving integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information as a means to achieve competitive advantage.
University Graduation Requirements
Degree Requirements - Total: 120 Credits
General Education Requirements - Subtotal: 35-46
First-Year Seminar - Credits: 2-3
English Composition - Credits: 6
Second-Year Seminar - Credits: 3
Constitutions - Credits: 3-6
Distribution Requirement - Credits: 18-19
Please see Distribution Requirements for more information.
- Humanities and Fine Arts: 9 credits
- Humanities, 6 credits required from two different areas. It is recommended that students take , as one of the humanities courses.
- Fine Arts, 3 credits required
- Social Science
- Automatically satisfied by business requirements
- Life and Physical Sciences and Analytical Thinking: 6-7 credits
Multicultural and International Requirement
Multicultural, one three-credit course required
International, one three-credit course required
These courses may overlap with general education and major requirements. A single course may not meet the multicultural and international requirements simultaneously. For the list of approved multicultural and international courses, go to: http://facultysenate.unlv.edu/students
Lee Business School Requirements - BSBA in Entrepreneurship - Subtotal: 75-80 Credits
Other Lee Business School Requirements - Credits: 9-11
Business Administration Core Requirements - Credits: 42-45
Entrepreneurship Major Requirements - Credits: 24
General Electives - Credits: 0-10
The number of electives necessary for each student varies based on how many credits a student uses to satisfy the requirements identified above. The minimum number of degree-applicable credits required to earn a degree from the Lee Business School is 120.
- Students must take as the capstone course in the business core.
- Students interested in consumer opportunities are encouraged to choose . Students interested in business-to-business opportunities are encouraged to take .